Monday, March 2, 2009

Dev Patel & Freida Pinto Dating Each Other

Rohan Antao blames Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire for the reported romance between Freida and her co-star Dev Patel, six years her junior.

“She ended it with me after getting close to Dev Patel. Now everywhere I go I see them on billboards. I am devastated,” the 24-year-old Antao said.

About the Oscar-winning movie, he stated, “I hate the film. It wrecked my relationship. As soon as it became a success and Freida started spending all her time with Dev, she ended it,” he added.

Antao, a Mumbai-based marketing executive, said the two met six years ago. He proposed to her in 2007, but Slumdog Millionare changed their life.

“The film bosses didn’t want her to be engaged. It would affect the whole emphasis of the film the love story. I had no say in it.”